Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brandywine Shawl


Since I've started posting, I thought I'd share my Brandywine Shawl as well. I have a couple of more rows left to complete before I bind off and block it. I love this shawl and can't wait to wear it.
It's knit with two 50g skeins of Manos del Uruguay silk blend. For anyone interested, the colour is 3109. I knit this on 4.5 mm., again because I knit tight and had to adjust for gauge, but it's a treat to knit. Once I've blocked the shawl I'll model it and post a photo.
The designer is the very talented Rosemary (Romi) Hill and the pattern is available for purchase on Ravelry. Five dollars of the $6.50 cost goes to Doctors Without Borders. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! Cant wait to see it blocked and in full. Love the colors. but I'm a sucker for anything that has purple in it ☺

    ReplyDelete